Just in case....
Sometimes, today's fast pace can make juggling the many responsibilities of everyday life a bit of a challenge. Have you ever made an error when you were balancing your checkbook? Forgotten to transfer the money into your Checking Account or make your deposit in time?
Unexpected things happen. That is why Tyndall offers a couple of convenient ways to protect yourself against an overdraft on your Tyndall Checking Account. These overdraft options also help when you have that ''unexpected emergency'' and need cash fast.
- Saves Money - No merchant fee for a returned check
- Saves Your Reputation - Eliminates the embarrassment of a ''bounced check''
- Protects your good credit history
- Protects you from paying the high interest rates charged by those ''Payday Lenders''
Overdraft Protection Options
An overdraft occurs when you do not have enough money in your checking account to cover a transaction. If you have Overdraft Protection and/or Courtesy Pay on your account, we may go ahead and pay the transaction, rather than returning it to the merchant, and you will be assessed a fee. You may have one or both options on your account.
- Standard Overdraft Protection is designed to use certain funds and/or credit limits available under in your other accounts or loans to cover any overdrafts on your Checking Account. For more information on Overdraft Protection, please click here.
- Courtesy Pay is a valuable service available to qualified Tyndall members, and is designed to take effect after standard Overdraft Protection sources have been exhausted. It acts as an added layer of protection against unexpected or unintentional overdrafts. Click here for more information on Courtesy Pay.