Tyndall Federal Credit Union
Thank you for your patience. We continue to keep our members and the communities affected by Hurricane Michael in our thoughts and prayers. We assure you that we will be by your side in the coming days, weeks, and months, to help you recover.
Storm Relief Options: We are in the process of developing some post-storm relief options for our members who have been impacted by the storm. We will have details available soon. In the meantime, we will be refunding late fees on Tyndall loan payments, as well as overdraft fees and foreign ATM fees (those that are normally assessed by Tyndall) through the end of October.
ATM Access: We're here for you! We will have a mobile ATM set up for limited cash withdrawals at our Parker Branch, courtesy of our friends at America's First Federal Credit Union. The mobile ATM will be at Parker on Monday, October 22nd, from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Our Call Center will be open from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. If you have questions, please give us a call at 850-769-9999. Thank you, in advance, for your patience, as we anticipate heavy call volumes. If you get a busy signal, please keep trying.
You may also contact us by sending a secure email message through Online Banking. If you do so, however, please remember that your response will come to you through Online Banking as well. It will not come to your personal email address.
- The drive-through lanes at the following branches will be open from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (Central), Monday through Saturday this week:
- Lynn Haven Branch
- Panama City Beach Branch
- The drive-through lanes at the following branches will be open from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (Central), Monday through Friday this week:
- Chipley Branch
- Thomas Drive Branch
- The drive-through lanes at the Port St. Joe Branch will be open from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (Eastern), Monday through Friday this week
- The lobby and drive-through lanes at the following branches will be open for normal business hours, Monday through Friday this week:
- Dothan Branch
- Spanish Fort Branch
- Daphne Branch
- West Mobile Branch
Other Account Access:
- You may access your accounts through Online Banking, including Bill Pay.
- To check your balance, transfer funds, or make payments using our telephone service, GENIE24, dial 541-754-5888.
- You can access your funds, surcharge-free, by using your Tyndall debit card at any Allpoint or Publix Presto! ATM.
Please continue to check our website for further updates.
Yes, you can log into Online Banking through your mobile Tyndall app, or by clicking here.
- Click here to make a payment through Online Banking.
- Send us a secure message through Online Banking and ask to transfer the funds from a specific Tyndall account for the payment.
- Visit any of our open branches. Please see the top of this page for an updated list of open branches and their current branch hours.
- Mail payments to our Spanish Fort branch at 6470A Spanish Fort Blvd., Spanish Fort, AL 36527.
- You may use a non-Tyndall credit card to make a payment on a Tyndall loan by calling 888-326-5584. A $9.95 fee will apply. You must know your Tyndall member number and loan number in order to make a payment using this method.
Most cards are working at this time. However, if your card is not working, it could be because you are traveling outside of your "normal" area, and your transactions are being picked up as possible fraudulent transactions. Please call us at 850-769-9999, or send us a secure message through Online Banking and let us know where you are, so we can place travel notes on your account.
Yes. Direct deposits are being processed normally, and you should be able to see your deposit in your account.
We are developing some post-storm relief options for our members who have been impacted by the storm. These will be available soon, and we will send more information out as soon as we can.
In the meantime, we will be refunding fees for late loan payments until our systems are fully restored.
Once our systems are fully back online, we will be refunding all overdraft, late payment, and foreign ATM fees (those assessed by Tyndall) that were incurred during the time that our systems have been down.
While we are working to restore full connectivity back to our ATMs, we have a dedicated team of Tyndall employees who are eager to help in the meantime. Please see the top of this page for a list of Tyndall branches that are currently open for you to make withdrawals and deposits.
Also, remember that you can use your Tyndall debit card to withdraw money, surcharge-free, at any Allpoint or Publix Presto! ATM. If you must use another ATM at this time, Tyndall will refund any surcharges that we would normally assess. You can also use your debit card to get cash back at the register when you are making purchases at a store.
Tyndall's routing number is 263183175. You may need this for insurance claim purposes.
Yes, if you know your current PIN and would like to change it, please call our automated system at 877-265-9594.
You can make a check deposit by using our Mobile Deposit tool, or you can visit any Tyndall branch that is currently open. Please see the top of this page for a list of open branches and their hours. In addition, cash deposits are being accepted at all open branches.
We are working as quickly as possible to make this service available to you. We will send out an email when we have systems ready to properly process loan applications. At that time, we also expect to restore the standard home page on our website, so you can easily apply for your loan from there.
First, please verify that the mail service is running properly in your area and that you have a place to safely receive your card. To order a new card, please call us at 850-769-9999, or send us a secure message through Online Banking.