Telephone Banking - Fast & Simple
GENIE24 allows you to transfer funds between Tyndall Federal accounts; make loan payments; request withdrawals; check account balances, deposits and withdrawals - all from your telephone keypad in just a few seconds. With a large menu of service codes, your options are practically endless. GENIE24 is a FREE service that is available any time of the day or night, 7 days a week.
To Use GENIE24:
- Dial 850-747-4200 (888-896-3255, Option 1, toll-free).
- From the Main Menu, select "1" to access your accounts.
- Enter your Member Number and your GENIE24 PIN.
- For security purposes, you will then be asked to enter the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number. Please note that this prompt is referring to the SSN of the primary accountholder.
- Then, simply select your transaction option and follow the prompts.
- What is your GENIE24 PIN? It is a 4-digit code you most likely chose your GENIE24 PIN when you initially opened your account. If you do not remember it, please speak with a Financial Service Representative at one of our branches, or contact our Call Center at 850-769-9999 (888-896-3255, toll-free).
- To transfer funds between member numbers, you must first authorize the member account numbers you wish to access. Please call a Member Service Representative at 850-769-9999 (888-896-3255, toll-free) for assistance. You may also send us a secure message or "Chat" with us through Online Banking.
- Don't know your account or loan suffix? Please refer to your credit union statement or receipt. You may also find this information under the "Accounts" tab in Online Banking.
- To view your transaction options in advance, please download the GENIE24 Brochure below:
Please note: Deposits, withdrawals, or transfers to or from Certificate Accounts or IRAs are not allowed through GENIE24.
Some transaction limitations may apply; refer to the current Electronic Funds Transfer Agreement and Disclosure for a description of these limitations. Transfers are limited to available funds and can be made between your Credit Union memberships. Withdrawal checks will be made out only to the primary member and mailed to the address on file at the Credit Union.