Your home can help you chase dreams — or respond to surprises.
Your home is right under your feet and above your head, but it’s still easy to forget that it’s one of your most valuable assets. Use the equity in your home to establish a reusable line of credit. Then, use the money as you need it - for whatever you want - school expenses, bill consolidation, or just for extra cash to get you through till payday.
Use your Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) like you would your credit card — but at a much lower interest rate. It can be a smarter way to pay for what’s important to you.
Benefits of a Tyndall Home Equity Line of Credit:
- Budget-friendly - GREAT loan rates - lower than the average credit card rate.
- Convenient - Quick, easy access to money for anything you want - any time you want.
- Versatile - During the first five years, you can borrow against the loan, again and again, up to your established credit limit.
- Flexible - Make additional payments any time you wish; there are no pre-payment penalties.
- Economical - Tyndall may pay all closing costs (up to a maximum of $1,000) on qualified properties. Plus, the interest you pay may be tax deductible.*
Ready to apply today?
- Click here to apply online,
- Speak with a Financial Service Representative at any of our branch locations, or
- Call our Lending Center at 850-747-4321 (877-747-4321, toll-free)
Need a one-time, lump sum of money?
Tyndall also offers a Home Equity Loan that provides the proceeds up front, in one lump sum. If you do not need a continuing line of credit, you may find that a Home Equity Loan will meet your needs. Interested? Speak with a Financial Service Representative to find out more.
*Subject to loan approval and closing. Tyndall will pay closing costs up to $1,000 on primary residence, which generally covers the typical closing costs. If loan is terminated within 3 years, closing costs that were paid by Tyndall must be reimbursed by the borrower. Some restrictions apply. Property securing the loan must be insured until the loan is paid in full. Offer subject to change without notice. Home Equity Lines of Credit have a variable APR, with a minimum APR of 3.24% and maximum APR of 18%. Interest rate may change quarterly. The Index used to determine your Variable APR is the Prime Rate (published in the Money Rates column of the Wall Street Journal on the last business day the rate is published in each calendar month). The Prime Rate is 3.50%, as of 12-17-2015 . Loan term is 15 years; 5-year draw period; 10-year repayment period. Maximum LTV 80%. Minimum Loan Amount - $10,000; Maximum Loan Amount - $400,000; Minimum Initial Advance - $1,000. Consult with a tax advisor regarding the deductibility of interest. Membership required; an initial $1 non-refundable membership fee will apply. NMLS #597599.