There are several different ways to keep in touch with us.
(All calls may be monitored and recorded to ensure quality of service)
GENIE24: (850) 747-4200
Overseas toll-free: 800-342-1679 (AT&T Access Number required). For more information on AT&T Direct® Service, including Country Access Numbers, click here.
P.O. Box 59760
Panama City, FL 32412-0760
- Branch Location Addresses and Hours of Operation
- Mortgage (RESPA) Notice of Error/Request for Information
Other Useful Information and Contact Numbers
- TFCU's Routing Number: 263183175
- Tyndall Federal Credit Union ATMs - To report a problem with an ATM after business hours, please call 850-769-9999, press 9, and extension 8181 to leave a message. Please do not use this number to report problems with your card; it is strictly for problems regarding the machines themselves. In your message, please be sure to leave details about the location of the specific ATM that is causing a problem.
- If you are clicking on a link on Tyndall's site and it does not work, try holding down the Ctrl key on your keyboard while you click on the link. This temporarily disables your pop-up blocker, which may be interfering with the link.
- Have you moved recently? It is very important that you let Tyndall know of any changes in your address or other personal information. If you have changed your address, name, phone number, email address, etc., please remember to update your personal information with your Credit Union as soon as possible. You may call us, visit one of our branch locations or update your information (address, phone number, and email address) through Online Banking.
- Also, when you request that the information be updated on our records, remember to update the information on all accounts you may have with Tyndall - your IRA, your children's accounts, your business account, your Trust account, etc.