There are several different ways to keep in touch with us.
GENIE24: (850) 747-4200
Overseas toll-free: 800-342-1679 (AT&T Access Number required). For more information on AT&T Direct® Service, including Country Access Numbers, click here.
P.O. Box 59760
Panama City, FL 32412-0760
- Branch Location Addresses and Hours of Operation
- Mortgage (RESPA) Notice of Error/Request for Information
- Opt Out of Statement Stuffers
Other Useful Information and Contact Numbers
- TFCU's Routing Number: 263183175
- Tyndall Federal Credit Union ATMs - To report a problem with an ATM after business hours, please call 850-769-9999, ext. 181 and leave a message.
- VISA® Dispute Form (pdf) - If you believe that an entry on your credit card statement is wrong, or if you need more information about a transaction, please complete this form and fax it to Tyndall Federal Credit Union, Attn: Visa Department at 850-784-1377. Or, you may mail it to Tyndall Federal Credit Union, Attn: Visa Department, P.O. Box 59760, Panama City, FL 32402-1760. You must contact Tyndall Federal Credit Union with all required information no later than 60 days after we sent you the first statement on which the disputed transaction appeared.
- If you are clicking on a link on Tyndall's site and it does not work, try holding down the Ctrl key on your keyboard while you click on the link. This temporarily disables your pop-up blocker, which may be interfering with the link.
- Have you moved recently? It is very important that you let Tyndall know of any changes in your address or other personal information. If you have changed your address, name, phone number, email address, etc., please remember to update your personal information with your Credit Union as soon as possible. You may call us, visit one of our branch locations or update your information (address, phone number, and email address) through Online Banking.
- Also, when you request that the information be updated on our records, remember to update the information on all accounts you may have with Tyndall - your IRA, your children's accounts, your business account, your Trust account, etc.