All Tyndall branch locations will be closed in observance of federal holidays, based on the holiday schedule of the Federal Reserve.
The dates shown below are the dates the credit union will be closed in observance of the holiday listed; not the dates of the actual holidays.
- New Year's Day - January 1
- Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Birthday - January 18
- Presidents' Day - February 15
- Memorial Day - May 31
- Independence Day (Observed) - July 5
- Labor Day - September 6
- Columbus Day - October 11
- Veteran's Day - November 11
- Thanksgiving Day - November 25
- Christmas Eve Day - hours to be determined
- Christmas Day (Observed) - December 24
- New Year's Eve Day - hours to be determined