All Tyndall branch locations will be closed in observance of federal holidays, based on the holiday schedule of the Federal Reserve.
The dates shown below are the dates the credit union will be closed in observance of the holiday listed; not the dates of the actual holidays.
- New Year's Day - January 1
- Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Birthday - January 15
- Presidents' Day - February 19
- Memorial Day - May 28
- Independence Day - July 4
- Labor Day - September 3
- Columbus Day - October 8
- Veteran's Day (Observed) - November 12
- Thanksgiving Day - November 22
- Christmas Eve Day - hours to be determined
- Christmas Day - December 25
- New Year's Eve Day - hours to be determined