All Tyndall branch locations will be closed in observance of federal holidays, based on the holiday schedule of the Federal Reserve.
The dates shown below are the dates the credit union will be closed in observance of the holiday listed; not the dates of the actual holidays.
- New Year's Day - January 1
- Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Birthday - January 20
- Presidents' Day - February 17
- Memorial Day - May 25
- Independence Day (Observed) - July 3
- Labor Day - September 7
- Columbus Day - October 12
- Veteran's Day - November 11
- Thanksgiving Day - November 26
- Christmas Eve Day - hours to be determined
- Christmas Day - December 25
- New Year's Eve Day - hours to be determined