Finance the house of your dreams with the perfect loan.
Overwhelmed by loan options? With Tyndall Mortgage, you don’t have to be. We offer friendly, personal guidance from application to processing to closing. Our mortgage experts provide advice the whole way, giving you peace of mind and letting you focus on finding your dream home.
Need even more resources? Tyndall’s online Mortgage Center is filled with all kinds of helpful mortgage information—everything from current rates to calculator tools to definitions of mortgage terms. You can even apply online.
The Tyndall Difference:
- Low Closing Costs – We provide you with a closing cost estimate to show you how low our closing costs really are.
- Decisions Made Locally – All processing, underwriting, and lending decisions are made right here, so you can count on a fast, easy process.
- “In-House” Servicing – Feel comfortable knowing Tyndall’s friendly staff is with you for the life of your loan.1
Our mortgage plans include:
- Fixed-Rate Mortgages - various terms available
- Adjustable-Rate Mortgages (ARM) - various terms available
- Investment property - 15 year rates available
- VA Loans - Available in 48 states
- Construction Loans2
- FHA Loans
- USDA Rural Development Loans3
- UP to 95% LTV4 for no-cash-out refinances
- Up to 80% LTV4 for cash-out refinance on primary residence
- Up to 80% LTV4 for cash-out refinance on investment property
Let Tyndall Federal Credit Union make your dream home a reality!
Ready to start? Learn more by visiting our Mortgage Center or speak with a Mortgage Specialist today at your local branch. You may also call us at 850-747-4150 (888-896-3255, ext. 8150, toll-free).
RESPA Notice / Request for Information: All mortgage loan Notices of Error and Requests for Information must be in writing, must include your name, member number, specific error or requested information, and must only be mailed to: Tyndall Federal Credit Union, Attn: Error / Information Request, PO Box 59760, Panama City, FL 32412-0760.
1 Servicing for conventional mortgages remains with Tyndall. FHA, VA and Rural Development loans may be an exception.
2 Construction Loans for log homes are not available.
3 To apply for a USDA Rural Development Loan, select Regular Conventional Loan in the application. Just be sure to let the Loan Originator know the specific type of loan when he/she contacts you.
4 LTV - Loan to Value
Member eligibility required; an initial $1 non-refundable membership fee will apply. Offers subject to change without notice. Tyndall NMLS #597599.