Finance the house of your dreams with the perfect loan.
Overwhelmed by loan options? With Tyndall Mortgage, you don’t have to be.
The Tyndall Difference:
- Low Closing Costs – We provide you with a closing cost estimate to show you how low our closing costs really are. In fact, we'll even pay up to $450 of your closing costs!1
- Low Lendfer Fees; No Junk Fees
- Friendly, Personal Guidance – From application to processing to closing, our mortgage experts are with you every step of the way.
- Decisions Made Locally – All processing, underwriting, and lending decisions are made right here, so you can count on a fast, easy process.
- “In-House” Servicing – Feel comfortable knowing Tyndall’s friendly staff is with you for the life of your loan.2
Need even more resources? Tyndall’s online Mortgage Center is filled with all kinds of helpful mortgage information—everything from current rates to calculator tools to definitions of mortgage terms. You can even apply online.
Let Tyndall Federal Credit Union make your dream home a reality!
Learn more by visiting our Mortgage Center or speak with a Mortgage Specialist today at your local branch. You may also call us at 850-747-4150 (888-896-3255, ext. 8150, toll-free).
1 $450 credit must be used for member-paid closing costs and cannot exceed actual costs paid. Excludes HARP and investment properties.
2 Servicing for conventional mortgages remains with Tyndall. FHA, VA and Rural Development loans may be an exception.
Membership required; an initial $1 non-refundable membership fee will apply. Offers subject to change without notice. Tyndall NMLS #597599.