A Tyndall Money Market Account is the perfect account to use to keep funds separate from your everyday spending money. With a Tyndall Money Market Account, you’ll earn a high yield on the funds in your account, so you can build your financial cushion.
Features of the Money Market Account include:
- Minimum to open and earn Annual Percentage Yield (APY): $1,000
- No minimum balance required, however, to keep the account open*
- No monthly service fee (if minimum Average Daily Balance is $2,500)
- Competitive dividend rate (minimum balance required)*
- Deposit to it as often as you want to; great for building your financial cushion
- Cash withdrawals may only be made in person; not available through an ATM
- GENIE24 access*
- Free online services, including Online Banking and e-Statements
- You may order checks on the account if you wish, but you may only write up to 6 money market checks per month (depending on the number of Regulation D transactions already on the account for the month)
- May be used as an Overdraft Protection source*
*Click here for disclosures and more information. Regulation D restrictions apply to this account. A $10 Monthly Money Market Account Service fee applies; if the account's minimum Average Daily Balance is $2,500, the fee will be waived. If account balance remains at $0.00 for a period of 6 months, account may be closed.