Tyndall Federal Credit Union strives to be a great place to work.
Some benefits of employment may include an excellent 401(k) plan with a generous employer match, paid holidays, paid time off and more!
To be considered an applicant for employment, please complete the following steps:
- Indicate the specific position(s) for which you are applying. The position(s) must be open at the time you complete all steps.
- Submit a complete résumé that includes information which establishes that you meet the minimum qualifications for the position(s) for which you are applying.
Please click on the position(s) below for specific details and to apply.
No phone calls please.
Opportunities in Panama City/Panama City Beach, FL
- Member Service Representative (Prime Time) - Operations Center
- Marketing Research Analyst (Full Time) - Operations Center
- Collections Officer (Full Time) - Operations Center
- Deposit Operations Specialist (Full Time) - Operations Center
- Mortgage Loan Representative (Full Time) - 23rd Street Branch
- Mortgage Loan Originator (Full Time) - Lynn Haven Branch
- Foreclosure Specialist (Full Time) - Operations Center
- AVP of Facilities, Safety & Security (Full Time) - Operations Center
Opportunities in Chipley and Marianna, FL:
- Mortgage Loan Originator (Full Time) - Marianna Branch
Opportunities in Port St. Joe, FL:
No positions available
Opportunities in Alabama
- Branch Supervisor (Full Time) - Spanish Fort
Please be aware that when you click a position link, you will leave Tyndall's web site.
- You are linking to an alternate web site not operated by the credit union;
- The credit union is not responsible for the content of the alternate web site;
- The credit union does not represent either the third party or the member if the two enter into a transaction; and
- Privacy and security policies may differ from those practiced by the credit union.