Tyndall Federal Credit Union strives to be a great place to work.
Some benefits of employment may include an excellent 401(k) plan with a generous employer match, paid holidays, paid time off and more!
To be considered an applicant for employment, please complete the following steps:
- Indicate the specific position(s) for which you are applying. The position(s) must be open at the time you complete all steps.
- Submit a complete résumé that includes information which establishes that you meet the minimum qualifications for the position(s) for which you are applying.
Please click on the position(s) below for specific details and to apply.
No phone calls please.
Opportunities in Panama City/Panama City Beach, FL
- Full Time VP of Marketing - Operations Center
- Full Time Corporate Counsel/Procurement Director - Operations Center
- Full Time Employee Relations Specialist - Operations Center
- Full Time Collections Officer - Operations Center
- Prime Time Teller - Parker Branch
- Full Time Universal FSR - 23rd Street Branch
- Prime Time Teller - Panama City Beach Branch
- Prime Time Teller - Lynn Haven Branch
- Full Time Teller - 23rd Street Branch
- Prime Time Member Service Representative - Call Center, Operations Center
- Full Time Mortgage Loan Originator - Lynn Haven Branch
Opportunities in Chipley and Marianna, FL:
No positions available
Opportunities in Port St. Joe, FL:
- Full Time Mortgage Loan Originator - Port St. Joe Branch
Opportunities in Alabama
- Full Time Float Universal FSR - Spanish Fort Branch
- Full Time Mortgage Loan Originator - Spanish Fort Branch
- Prime Time Teller - Dothan Branch
Please be aware that when you click a position link, you will leave Tyndall's web site.
- You are linking to an alternate web site not operated by the credit union;
- The credit union is not responsible for the content of the alternate web site;
- The credit union does not represent either the third party or the member if the two enter into a transaction; and
- Privacy and security policies may differ from those practiced by the credit union.