Tyndall Federal Credit Union is committed to making a meaningful difference in the lives of our members, and we are looking for new additions to #TeamTyndall that will help to make dreams come true. With branches in Southern Alabama and Northwest Florida, both our members and employees are nationwide.
At Tyndall, we take pride in the great care we offer to not only our members, but also our employees. We offer our employees a family-oriented work environment, career growth and numerous exciting benefits such as some of the following:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Employer paid Group-Term Life coverage as well as Short and Long-Term Disability
- Health Savings Account options available, including an employer contribution
- 401(k) with 4% match and a 5% profit sharing program!
- Up to $5,000 annually in tuition reimbursement benefits
- 16 hours of paid time annually to give back through volunteering at 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations
- Full-Time Employees begin earning Paid Time Off (PTO) on day one, and accrue over 3 weeks their first year at Tyndall!
- Paid federal holidays
- Remote work available, depending on position
- Tyndall is an equal opportunity employer - we believe having a diverse workforce yields greater innovation, inclusion, and creativity.
What types of careers does Tyndall offer?
Where will your future with Tyndall take you?
Click the button below to explore what opportunities are currently available:
Please be aware that when you click a position link, you will leave the tyndall.org website and be directed to our job board. All Job Descriptions are not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities comprising the position.
Tyndall Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an equal opportunity employer, Tyndall Federal Credit Union does not discriminate against any employee or candidate on the basis of age, race, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
This organization participates in
Additional Employment Resources: