Tyndall Federal Credit Union strives to be a great place to work.
Some benefits of employment may include an excellent 401(k) plan with a generous employer match, paid holidays, paid time off and more!
To be considered an applicant for employment, please complete the following steps:
- Indicate the specific position(s) for which you are applying. The position(s) must be open at the time you complete all steps.
- Submit a complete résumé that includes information which establishes that you meet the minimum qualifications for the position(s) for which you are applying.
Please click on the position(s) below for specific details and to apply.
No phone calls please.
Opportunities in Panama City/Panama City Beach, FL
- SVP of Lending/Chief Lending Officer - Operations Center
- Lending Manager - Operations Center
- Executive CLO Assistant - Operations Center
- Full Time Marketing Creative Designer - Operations Center
- Full Time Marketing Research Analyst - Operations Center
- Full Time Sr. Staff Accountant - Operations Center
- Full Time Mortgage Loan Closer - 23rd Street Branch
- Full Time Home Equity Specialist - 23rd Street Branch
- Full Time Home Equity Loan Processor - 23rd Street Branch
- Full Time Mortgage Loan Originator - 23rd Street Branch
- Full Time Mortgage Loan Originator - Lynn Haven Branch
- Full Time Mortgage Loan Processor - 23rd Street Branch
- Full Time Branch Supervisor - 23rd Street Branch
- Full Time Teller - 23rd Street Branch
- Prime Time Teller - Panama City Beach Branch
- Prime Time Member Services Representative - Operations Center
Opportunities in Chipley and Marianna, FL:
Opportunities in Port St. Joe, FL:
- Full Time Mortgage Loan Originator - Port St. Joe Branch
Opportunities in Alabama
- Full Time Mortgage Loan Originator -Dothan Branch
Please be aware that when you click a position link, you will leave Tyndall's web site.
- You are linking to an alternate web site not operated by the credit union;
- The credit union is not responsible for the content of the alternate web site;
- The credit union does not represent either the third party or the member if the two enter into a transaction; and
- Privacy and security policies may differ from those practiced by the credit union.