What are the benefits of e-Statements?
By electing to receive your statements electronically instead of receiving paper statements, you benefit in many ways:
- You save time because your statement is available online sooner than you would receive it by mail.
- If you have a Tyndall checking account, your Monthly Checking Account Service Fee is waived as long as you are enrolled in e-Statements.
- Receiving your statement electronically reduces your risk of identity theft and fraud. By not having your paper statements sitting in your mailbox, you are reducing the risk that the information can be stolen and used for fraudulent purposes.
- By saving your statements electronically, you reduce the clutter in your home. Many people store their financial records for 7 years - that is a minimum of 84 monthly paper statements to store!
- By helping your credit union to save money in paper and postage costs, you allow Tyndall to use this cost savings toward providing better rates, products, and services for our members.
- By making this simple choice, you are doing your small part to save the environment. Choosing e-Statements instead of paper statements saves energy...and a few trees.
If you have a question about e-Statements, you may find your answer by checking our e-Statement FAQs. Or, call Tyndall e-Banking Support at 850-873-3600 or 888-896-3255, Option 5 (toll-free), Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Central).