- Zelle® - Zelle is a fast, safe and easy way to send money directly between almost any bank accounts in the U.S., typically within minutes.*
- Free Transfer Options - You'll have more FREE transfer options to use with your new Online Banking.
- Improved Design - Enjoy a sleek, easy-to-use design on the new app. If you're using the desktop version, you'll be able to choose from three design options.
- Budgeting - With the new budgeting tool, you'll be able to keep track of your accounts, from Tyndall and elsewhere, so you have a clear picture of your finances. Track your spending, set and monitor savings goals, and more!
- Update your Contact Information - When it is time for you to enroll in your new Online Banking, we will need to send a security code to the phone number you have on file with us. Please be sure to verify that your cell phone number is correct in your current Online Banking. If you need assistance, please give us a call at 850-769-9999.
- New Mobile App - Your Online Banking app will be brand new and better than ever! You will simply download the new app from the Apple App Store or Google Play and delete the old one.
- Bill Pay - Bill Payments you had set up in your old Online Banking will transfer; however, there may be a slight delay before you can see them on your screen. Don’t worry, all scheduled bill payments will continue to be paid, as scheduled. There’s nothing you'll need to do!
- Existing External Account Transfers and Money Management Linked Accounts - Unfortunately, external transfers and linked accounts that you have in your current Money Management Tool will not transfer over to the new Online Banking. Please be sure to set these up again after you have registered in your new Online Banking. We recommend that you screenprint the information you need in your current Online Banking, in order to make it easy to enter the information again. If you have scheduled an automatic internal transfer between your accounts, these will transfer to the new system and continue to occur on time.
- Text Banking - If you participate in text banking, we will have a few new codes for you to use and a new number for you to text.
Some Online Banking features may not be available on all mobile devices. Phone carrier standard charges may apply; system availability and response time is subject to market conditions. *Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herin under license. Terms and conditions apply. Transactions typically occur in minutes when the recipient's email address or U.S. mobile number is already enrolled with Zelle.