Looking for an easy way to deposit your paper check without having to visit a branch? Check out Tyndall's Mobile Deposit tool.
Using Mobile Deposit is easy:
- Open your Online Banking app. If you’re not enrolled in Online Banking, download the app today from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- At the bottom of your screen, select “Deposits”.
- Select the account to which you would like to deposit your check from the drop down menu.
- Write “For Mobile Deposit” in ink on the back of your check, and then take a picture of the front and back of your check with the camera tool in the app.
- When you’re done, choose “Make Deposit”.
Remember, all Tyndall ATMs are open and available for deposits 24/7.