MEMBERS Financial Services
The MEMBERS Financial Services program is offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc.*, a broker/dealer focused on serving credit union members. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. is an affiliate of CUNA Mutual Group. For more information about CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc.*, please visit cunabrokerage.com.
The MEMBERS Financial Services Program is a personal financial management service designed exclusively for credit union members. This program offers a variety of insurance and investment programs that complement the savings programs offered by Tyndall Federal Credit Union.
To learn more about the background of your financial professional, please go to BrokerCheck by FINRA.
Through the Investor Connection website, you can:
- Explore financial information about everyday issues like saving money, managing debt, protecting assets, and planning for the future.
- Gain access to a wide variety of insurance and investment products, including annuities, mutual funds, stocks, bonds, and more.
- Use financial calculators to compute your short- and long-term financial goals.
- Plus, gain access to on-line securities research and trading.
Please be aware that when you click on the MEMBERS Financial Services or Investor Connection links, you will leave Tyndall Federal Credit Union's website.
- You are linking to an alternate website not operated by the credit union;
- The credit union is not responsible for the content of the alternate website;
- The credit union does not represent either the third party or the member if the two enter into a transaction; and
- Privacy and security policies may differ from those practiced by the credit union.
*MEMBERS Financial Services Advisors are registered representatives of CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. Representatives are registered, securities sold, advisory services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor, which is not an affiliate of the credit union. CBSI is under contract with the financial institution to make securities available to members. Not NCUA/NCUSIF/FDIC insured, May Lose Value, No Financial Institution Guarantee. Not a deposit of any financial institution. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. is a registered broker/dealer in all fifty States of the United States of America.