As a Tyndall member, there's more than one way to save. Use our FREE Members-Only Auto Buying Service to save time and money on your next new car or truck. Then, apply for your loan through Tyndall. You could save thousands off MSRP** with our FREE Members-Only Auto Buying Service. On average, members have saved $3,221 off MSRP** when using this service.
A low Members-Only price from the dealership is just a few clicks away.
How does Tyndall's Members-Only Auto Buying Service work? It's simple:
- Click here to enter the Member Showroom of our Auto Buying Service
- Choose Your Car. You Can Even Create the New Car You Want Online.
- Locate a Certified Dealer in Your Area - Our Auto Buying Service Program Certified Dealers are committed to providing superior customer service, and a fast, easy, no-hassle way to buy a car.
- Get Your Exclusive Pricing and Print Your Member Savings Certificate.
- Apply for Your Tyndall Loan.
- Visit the Dealership and Buy Your Car!
This FREE service allows you to find - or even create - the car you want and get a low, Members-Only price before you even visit the dealership!
- Receive Hassle-free Pricing from a Trusted Dealership
- Read Safety Data, Performance Information and Reviews Online
- Review Pricing for almost any Vehicle
- See photos of the vehicles, including a 360° view of the interior and exterior
- Easily Compare Multiple Vehicles at Once
- Receive Excellent Customer Service from Specially-Selected Dealerships
Looking for a used car? Search through an extensive inventory of used cars, with the confidence that we are looking out for your best interests. When you purchase a used car through our Auto Buying Service, you can Buy With Confidence.
On select vehicles, you may receive free CARFAX reports, warranties, and/or special offers. Compare vehicles based on year, gas mileage, reviews, etc.
Tyndall's Members-Only Auto Buying Service offers tools that make it simple to see whether or not you are getting a good deal. For example:
- You can view a side-by-side comparison of three cars at once - their prices, features, safety statistics, specs, etc. in an easy-to-read chart.
- Compare your price to what others have paid recently for the same car with a TRUECar Price Report.
- Quickly see price quotes from up to 3 dealers nearby; see how many of that particular vehicle they have and how far that dealership is from you.
Questions? Contact our Lending Center at 850-747-4321 (877-747-4321, toll-free).
Please be aware that when you click on the Auto Buying Service link, you will leave Tyndall Federal Credit Union's web site.
- You are linking to an alternate web site not operated by the credit union;
- The credit union is not responsible for the content of the alternate web site;
- The credit union does not represent either the third party or the member if the two enter into a transaction; and
- Privacy and security policies may differ from those practiced by the credit union.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Rates shown are generally the lowest currently available. Rate does not apply to existing Tyndall auto loans or to auto loans initiated through a dealership (indirect). The payment amount per $1,000 on a New Auto Loan originated at 3.49% APR financed for 60 months would be $18.22. Subject to completed application and approval. Qualifying interest rate, term, and loan-to-value (LTV) are based on creditworthiness. Ask for your specific rate. For used vehicles, the term and loan-to-value may also be determined by the vehicle’s model year and/or mileage. Up to 130% financing is available to qualified members. Call 850-747-4321 or 877-747-4321 (toll-free) for details.
The payment amount per $1,000 on a New Auto Loan originated at 2.49% APR financed for 60 months would be $17.77.
Membership required; an initial $1 non-refundable membership fee will apply.
**Your actual savings may vary on multiple factors including the vehicle you select, region, dealer, and applicable manufacturer incentives. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price ("MSRP") is determined by the manufacturer, and may not reflect the price at which vehicles are generally sold in the dealer's trade area as not all vehicles are sold at MSRP. Each dealer sets its own pricing. Your actual purchase price is negotiated between you and the dealer.