Have a question?
Click for the answer.
We want to do everything we can to help our members recover from the devastation of Hurricane Michael! Please contact us for assistance or click here for more information.
If you are experiencing financial hardship because of Hurricane Michael and cannot make your mortgage payment, our disaster assistance team may be able to help. Please speak with a Financial Sales Representative at one of our branches or call us at 850-769-9999 (888-896-3255, toll-free).
You may access GENIE24 through our regular phone number - dial 850-747-4200 or 78-GENIE (784-3643).
Please click here for a list of Tyndall ATMs that are operational, as well as all Tyndall branches that are currently open.
Also, remember that you can use your Tyndall debit card to withdraw money surcharge-free, at any Allpoint® or Publix Presto! ATM. You can also use your debit card to get cash back at the register when you are making a purchase at a store.
- Click here to make a payment through Online Banking.
- Send us a secure email message through Online Banking and ask to transfer the funds from a specific Tyndall account for the payment.
- Visit any of our open branches. Please click here for an updated list of open branches and their current branch hours.
- Mail payments to us at Tyndall Federal Credit Union, Member Services, PO Box 59760, Panama City, FL 32412-0760.
- You may use a non-Tyndall credit card to make a payment on a Tyndall loan by calling 888-326-5584. A $9.95 fee will apply. You must you’re your Tyndall member number and loan number in order to make a payment using this method.
Tyndall’s routing number is 263183175. You may need this for insurance claim purposes.
Yes, if you know your current PIN and would like to change it, please call our automated system at 877-265-9594.