Establish your membership and enjoy the benefits
The Regular Share Account is the most important account Tyndall Federal Credit Union offers. Why? The purchase of your first share ($5) not only establishes your membership, it also establishes your ownership in Tyndall Federal (a $1 one-time membership fee is also required).
Once you become a member, you may take advantage of a wide array of valuable products and services. In fact, Tyndall membership is also available to your immediate family and members of your household.
Since you have to maintain this savings account in order to remain a Tyndall member, why not use it as your Emergency Fund account?
Keep your everyday-expense money in your Tyndall checking account and use your savings account to build your rainy-day fund.
Regular Share Account features:
- Minimum to Open and earn Annual Percentage Yield (APY): $5
- No monthly service fee
- Competitive dividend rate (minimum $5 share must be maintained)*
- Deposit to it as often as you want to
- GENIE24 access*
- Free online services, including Online Banking and e-Statements
- May be used as an Overdraft Protection source*