No Monthly Fee1
As long as you are enrolled in e-Statements, your Monthly Checking Account Service Fee is waived.
Use your Tyndall debit card FREE at any Tyndall ATM or Publix Presto!® ATM. You also have access to Allpoint®, the world’s largest network of surcharge-free ATMs, so wherever you live, work, shop, or travel, you have access to the funds in your checking account.
Mobile Banking Tools
- FREE Mobile Apps - manage your checking account from your smartphone; access your account, transfer money, pay bills, or find the nearest Tyndall branch or surcharge-free ATM, while on the go.
- Mobile Deposit - deposit your checks quickly, easily and securely.2
Other Account Features and Benefits:
- Low ($25) initial deposit to open the account
- No minimum balance requirement
- FREE Tyndall debit card
- FREE Online Banking and Bill Pay
- FREE Mobile Banking and Mobile Deposit1
- FREE e-Statements and e-Alerts
- FREE 24-hour telephone access to your accounts with GENIE24
- FREE Direct Deposit
- FREE automatic transfers to Tyndall accounts or loans
- Access check images through our secure Online Banking
- Overdraft Protection available
- Courtesy Pay (available for qualifying members)3
1If you are not actively enrolled in e-Statements, a low monthly service fee will apply.
2 Must have a Tyndall Checking Account and be a member in good standing to qualify for Mobile Deposit. Please speak with a Financial Service Representative for details. Deposits may not be available for immediate withdrawal; standard check holds apply. Phone carrier standard charges may apply; system availability and response time is subject to market conditions.
3 Courtesy Pay is not available for account owners under the age of 18. A Paid NSF fee may be imposed for covering overdrafts created by check, in-person withdrawal, ATM withdrawal, or other electronic means (please see current Rate & Fee Schedule for fee amount). You have 30 days to bring your account positive. Tyndall will pay overdrafts at the credit union’s discretion, which means we do not guarantee that we will always authorize and pay any type of transaction. If your transaction is declined, your check will be returned, or your electronic funds transfer will be canceled, and a Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF) Fee may be assessed; applicable merchant fees may also apply (please see current Rate & Fee Schedule for fee amount).