Sometimes the fast pace of modern society can make juggling the many responsibilities of everyday life a little difficult. Have you ever made an error when you were balancing your checkbook? Have you ever forgotten to transfer the money into your Checking Account or make your deposit in time?
Unexpected things happen. We understand that. That is why Tyndall Federal Credit Union offers a couple of convenient ways to protect yourself against an overdraft on your Tyndall Checking Account. These overdraft options also help when you have that ''unexpected emergency'' and need cash fast.
- Saves Money - No merchant fee for a returned check
- Saves Your Reputation - Eliminates the embarrassment of a ''bounced check''
- Protects your good credit history
- Protects you from paying the high interest rates charged by those ''Payday Lenders''
Tyndall Federal offers two separate services for Overdraft Protection:
- Overdraft Protection is a service available to most Tyndall Federal Members. It is designed to use certain funds and/or credit limits available under your member number to cover any overdrafts on your Checking or Money Market Account. For more information on Overdraft Protection, please click here.
- Courtesy Pay is a valuable service available to qualified Tyndall Federal Members, and is designed to take effect after standard Overdraft Protection sources have been exhausted. It acts as an added layer of protection against unexpected or unintentional overdrafts. Click here for more information on Courtesy Pay.