FREE, safe, and convenient
e-Statements are a FREE, safe, convenient way to view, print, and download your Tyndall Federal Credit Union account statements, Visa® statements, notices, and more.
They are simply your regular paper statement in an electronic form, which takes the place of your paper statement. e-Statements are accessible only from within Tyndall Federal's secure Online Banking site. You can view your statements any time by clicking on the "e-Statements" link within Online Banking.
When you enroll in e-Statements, you will receive your Tyndall account notices and tax forms electronically as well. To let you know you have a new statement, notice, or tax form posted within Online Banking, you will receive an email notification that the e-Statement is available.
You may view any of the monthly statement inserts that are normally included with your paper statements online as well.
Signing up for e-Statements is easy!
- Simply log into your account through Online Banking and click on the "e-Statements'' link.
- Under Change Electronic Deliver, select "Electronic."
- Click on the e-Statements Agreement link to review the Agreement. Make note of the Security Verification Code shown at the bottom of the Agreement; then return to the e-Statement Enrollment screen and enter the Code where indicated.
- Select ''I Agree.'' That's all it takes.
It is very important that you keep your email address up-to-date within Online Banking in order to remain enrolled in e-Statements. If we receive your email notification back because the email address we have on record for you is invalid or blocked, we are required to place you back on paper statements immediately.
It is also important to note that you must enroll in e-Statements separately for each member number you have with Tyndall. Even though you may be able to see your other accounts inside Online Banking when you are logged in, the e-Statement enrollment is only for the member number that you are logged into when you enroll. If you have multiple member numbers and want e-Statements on each, you must log into each one individually and enroll in e-Statements.
What are the benefits of e-Statements?
By electing to receive your statements electronically instead of receiving paper statements, you benefit in many ways:
- You save time because your statement is available online sooner than you would receive it by mail.
- If you have a Tyndall Checking Account, your monthly Checking Account Service Fee is waived as long as you are enrolled in e-Statements.
- Receiving your statement electronically reduces your risk of Identity Theft and fraud. By not having your paper statements sitting in your mailbox, you are reducing the risk that the information can be stolen and used for fraudulent purposes.
- By saving your statements electronically, you reduce the clutter in your home. Many people store their financial records for 7 years - that is a minimum of 84 monthly paper statements to store!
- By helping your credit union to save money in paper and postage costs, you allow Tyndall Federal to use this cost savings toward providing better rates, products, and services for our Members.
- By making this simple choice, you are doing your small part to save the environment. Choosing e-Statements instead of paper statements saves energy...and a few trees.
If you have a question about e-Statements, you may find your answer by checking our e-Statement FAQs. Or, call Tyndall e-Banking Support at 850-873-3600 or 888-896-3255, Option 5 (toll-free), Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Central).