We will reimburse you up to $50 per payment for any late payment fees or penalties you are charged as a result of the Payee/Vendor not receiving a payment by the due date if all the following apply.
- If you scheduled the payment to be sent on a scheduled payment date with sufficient lead time in advance of the payment due date, in accordance with the terms and conditions of the service.
- If correct information was provided to us about the payee (name, address, account number, and amount).
- If your account had sufficient funds to complete the payment on the scheduled payment date.
- If the payee was a business payee.
- If the payee assessed late payment fees or penalties due to the delay of this payment.
- If you did not receive notice from us, our service provider, or the payee at least 10 days prior to your scheduled payment that would have alerted you to a problem processing payments from our service.