All Tyndall branch locations will be closed in observance of federal holidays, based on the holiday schedule of the Federal Reserve.
The dates shown below are the dates the credit union will be closed in observance of the holiday listed; not the dates of the actual holidays.
- New Year's Day - January 1
- Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Birthday - January 20
- Presidents' Day - February 17
- Memorial Day (Observed) - May 26
- Independence Day - July 4
- Labor Day - September 1
- Columbus Day - October 13
- Veteran's Day - November 11
- Thanksgiving Day - November 27
- Christmas Eve Day - **
- Christmas Day - December 25
- New Year's Eve Day - **
** Branches may close early; determination to be made at a later date.