If you sustained storm damage to your home, would you have funds available while you waited on your insurance company? Could you even cover the deductible? A Readiness Fund Home Equity Line of Credit can give you peace of mind when storm-related bills start coming in.
Why choose a Tyndall loan?
- Tyndall will pay closing costs (up to a maximum of $500)* on qualified properties.
- Funds are easily accessible.
- Revolving line of credit - you are approved for a revolving line of credit, using your home as collateral. You have the flexibility to borrow against it as often as you wish (up to the established limit).*
- Low payments - based only on what you actually borrow.
- May be used for home purchases, refinances, or just for extra cash.
- Keep track of your loan online through Online Banking.
- Borrow up to 80% of the equity in your home, for qualified borrowers.
- The interest you pay may be tax deductible (please consult your tax advisor).
|Speak with a Tyndall Representative at any of our branch locations,|
|Call us at 850-747-4150 (888-896-3255, ext. 8150, toll-free),|
|Or click the button below to apply online.|
Want more information on Home Equity Lines of Credit? Click here.
*APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Loans subject to application and approval. Closing costs paid up to $500 on primary residence; should loan be paid off in 3 years or less, closing costs that were paid by Tyndall must be reimbursed. Loan is amortized for 15 years; 5-year draw period; 10-year repayment period. Maximum LTV 80%. Minimum Loan Amount - $5,000; Maximum Loan Amount - $400,000; Minimum Initial Advance - $1,000. Property securing the loan must be insured until the loan is paid in full. Borrower is responsible for property insurance and flood insurance, if applicable, and property taxes. Rate shown includes a 0.25% rate reduction for loans repaid through an automatic transfer from a Tyndall Federal Credit Union account only. Subject property must be your primary or secondary residence; mobile home/land is not eligible for this program. Qualifying interest rate is based on creditworthiness. Existing Tyndall Home Equity Lines of Credit (those booked on or before 5-31-13) may be refinanced under this program; other existing Tyndall Fixed-Rate Home Equity Loans are not eligible. Offer available in all U.S. states, except Texas, Hawaii, and Alaska. Offer available for a limited time. Some restrictions apply. Consult with a tax advisor regarding the deductibility of interest.
The APR is variable and can change quarterly; it can never be lower than 2.99%, or higher than 18.00% or the maximum permitted by law, whichever is less. Your APR may vary based on your creditworthiness. The APR is based upon the Wall Street Journal Prime Rate, plus a margin.
Member eligibility required; an initial $1 non-refundable membership fee will apply. Offer subject to change without notice. NMLS #597599.