No one knows what you can afford better than you.
So shop for your loan before you shop for your car and pick your payment. We'll work with you to help you get your auto loan at a payment that fits perfectly into your budget. Then, all you need is the car!
Plus, we give you the best negotiating tool you can have — a pre-approved draft. It's much easier to get the vehicle and the price you want when the dealer knows you've already got cash in hand.
Ready to take advantage of this “built just for you” offer?
|Call our Lending Center at 850-747-4321 (877-747-4321, toll-free),|
|Visit a branch and speak with a Financial Sales Representative, or|
|Click below to apply online.|
Ready to find your best deal?
Take advantage of Tyndall's Auto Buying Service. With this FREE service, you can search for the best price on the specific model you want...whether it is a new or used car.
Review safety data, performance information, and consumer reviews online; you can also see dealer invoice pricing on new cars, as well as what others in your area have paid for the same vehicle.
If you're interested in a specific car or truck and want to be prepared before you negotiate with the dealer, research the vehicle first. Simply click on the logo below to access NADA new and used car values, search for your dream vehicle, or compare one car to another. Make an informed, educated decision when you buy your next vehicle.
Please be aware that when you click on the Auto Buying Service or NADA links, you will leave Tyndall Federal Credit Union's web site. Please note:
- You are linking to an alternate web site not operated by the credit union;
- The credit union is not responsible for the content of the alternate web site;
- The credit union does not represent either the third party or the member if the two enter into a transaction; and
- Privacy and security policies may differ from those practiced by the credit union.
* Payments shown are for illustration purposes. Subject to completed application and approval. Qualifying interest rate, term, and loan-to-value (LTV) are based on creditworthiness. Ask for your specific rate. For used vehicles, the term and loan-to-value may also be determined by the vehicle’s model year and/or mileage. APR=Annual Percentage Rate. The monthly payment on a $15,000 auto loan originated at 5.99% APR financed for 58 months would be $300. A $22,000 auto loan ($25,000 auto, minus a $3,000 trade-in/down payment), originated at 1.99% APR financed for 58 months would result in a monthly payment of $400. A $32,000 auto loan ($35,000 auto, minus a $3,000 trade-in/down payment), originated at 2.19% APR financed for 69 months would result in a monthly payment of $500. Speak with a Representative to determine your rate and payment options. Rates subject to change without notice. Member eligibility required; an initial $1 non-refundable membership fee will apply.