Have you thought about moving your Checking Account to Tyndall Federal?
Great idea! Now, it's easier than ever to switch.
With Tyndall's Switch Kit, we make it easy for you to switch your Checking Account from your current financial institution to your Tyndall Checking Account - in just 3 simple steps.
Step 1: Open your Checking Account with Tyndall Federal Credit Union. You may:
- Click here to submit your account application online,
- contact our Call Center at 850-747-4300 (888-896-3255, toll-free), or
- stop by any of our convenient branch locations.
Step 2: Switch your transactions to your new account.
- Switch your Direct and/or Automatic Deposits.
Complete and send a Direct/Automatic Deposit Change Authorization form to your employer, and one to any company currently making an automatic deposit to your previous Checking Account. (Please note: some employers, businesses, or financial institutions may require additional information in order to process your request.)
- Switch your Automatic Payments/Withdrawals.
Complete and send an Automatic Withdrawal Change Authorization form to any company currently making an automatic withdrawal from your previous Checking Account. This form provides the company with your new Tyndall Checking Account information, so that they can continue to withdraw your payments on schedule.
Step 3: Close your previous Checking Account. Verify that:
- all of your outstanding transactions have cleared your account,
- all of your Direct/Automatic deposits have already been received into your new Tyndall Federal Checking Account, as scheduled, and
- all of your Automatic withdrawals have already been withdrawn from your new Tyndall Federal Checking Account, as scheduled.
Once you have verified that there will be no further activity on your previous account, simply send a completed Close Account(s) Authorization form to your former financial institution, instructing them where to send any remaining balances and to close your account(s) with their financial institution.
Thank you for switching your Checking Account to Tyndall Federal!
Want to print the Switch Kit? Click here or on the Switch Kit button below to print the entire package. All files may be downloaded in Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) format.
For more information, or if you prefer to only print the forms you need, please click here.
If you have any questions about switching your checking account to Tyndall, please contact our Call Center at 850-747-4300 (888-896-3255, toll-free).