Watch your money grow! A Tyndall Federal Money Market Account is an excellent way to keep some of your money separate from your day-to-day spending money. You still have easy access to your funds if you need it, but keeping some money in a separate account makes it a little easier to save for the proverbial "rainy day."
The Money Market Account is also available for children through our Tyndall Savers Program.
Minimum to open and earn Annual Percentage Yield (APY): $1,000
Some notable features of the Money Market Account include:
- You may deposit funds into the account at any time and may withdraw from it - in person or through an ATM - as often as you wish.
- You may write up to 6 Money Market checks per month (depending on the number of Regulation D transactions already on the account for the month).
- No penalties for withdrawals
- Dividends are compounded and posted monthly
- The account may be used as an Overdraft Protection source
Click here for disclosures and more information.